vintage

Monday, May 27, 2013

Simple Daily Look

Hollaaaaa.....


Today I get the opportunity to doll up my office mate - Cyntia. She wants to make a surprise for her son - Vier and also holds a small offering party at her house, that's why she does the makeover....

I apply a simple daily look, considering that she'll only be at home and so that her son will keep recognizing her mom hahaha...

So let me know what you think :)



Here are the tutorial steps:

1.  To make your makeup can be blended easily, first wash your face with cleanser
2. Moisture or apply primer to your skin. I use Matte Pore Primer by Acaci as a primer (Cyntia has oily skin)

3. Then apply the foundation with foundation brush, I use Maybelline BB Cream


4. Conceal any flaws. I use Maybelline Clear Smooth Concealer for visible breakouts or deep undereye circles


5. Swirl loose powder using a brush in circular motion. I use Ristra Platinum Loose Powder in Natural Honey Beige. Ristra is a local Indonesian brand but the quality is really great!
6. Then I apply Maybelline eyeshadows in Copper Brown



7. Now it's time for contouring, just shading and highlighting your face with Shimmer Bloc in Golden Mosaic by Laura Mercier.
 
9.  Apply The Magnum Volum Express mascara from Maybelline


10.  Then apply blush on in warm peaches or pinks to give skin a natural, subtle flush. The last is applying pink lipstick for brightening your face...

Ciaoooo.... ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment