vintage

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

LAURA MERCIER shimmer bloc | R E V I E W

"Today, my Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Golden Mosaic has arrived and I'd like to review it....now :)"

I was drooling when I first saw it at my favorite cosmetics online shop but still hesitate to buy. Especially since most of my cosmetic collections are in bronzy shades and finally (again and again) I buy this gold bronzy shade product. Never mind...life is only once...so go get your happiness girls :) hehehe....ok here is the review....

Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc is a multi-use product with unique baked formula, you could use it either individually as an eyeshadow or altogether as a bronzer and highlighter. Super fun! coz you could play and experiment with it. Many functions in just one package, quite versatile! 

It consists of four different shades of powders from gilded gold to burnished bronze that adds glow to your eyes and face but doesn't exaggerate fine lines. You just need to apply it effortlessly to your lids, cheek and face for a great result. For you who have active acne and big pores, it tends to highlight them more. So I avoid using it on my T-Zone which gets the most oily during the day and therefore often has the most acne. Don't worry...you could still use this product as a shimmery eyeshadow.

Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc comes with a dark compact packaging, small mirror inside and no applicator included. Doesn't matter, I've never used the applicator anyway. So far, I'm satisfied with the product.













Like
- Beautiful and natural colors
- Easily blended
- Shimmery but not glittery
- Last for a long time
- Multi-use
- Brighten eyes, cheeks, and body
- Worth a try 
- Not easily broke (I've dropped it many times)


Dislike
- (I buy) small packaging
- No brush / applicator included
- A little pricey
- Shimmery bronzer (I prefer the matte one)
- Highlight big pores and acne


Repurchase?
Yes
  

No comments:

Post a Comment